Patchouli Essential Oil - the perfect relief for acne
Patchouli essential oil a perfect ingredient for natural acne relief blends.
This recipe is popular with boys, who I’ve found don’t often gravitate toward floral fragrances (but girls love this blend, too!).
You can make this in a 1 oz (30 ml) flip-top bottle:
- 1 oz (30 ml) aloe vera gel (Aloe barbadensis)
- 5 drops Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)
- 5 drops Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- 3 drops Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- 2 drops Lemon (Citrus limon)
To use this blend, get a drop on a cotton swab and dab it gently on the acne. (It’s not meant as a whole-face wash.)
Give it a test run by dabbing it on a few spots for several days and seeing how the skin reac.ts. If the change is positive, go ahead and dab it on the rest of the acne.
I recommend making a fresh bottle of this every few weeks since it’s not made with preservatives
Benefits of using Patchouli Essential Oil
- Restores skin glow
- Calms and clears youthful skin
- Creates a romantic atmosphere
About Patchouli Essential Oil