10 Benefits of using Rose Water
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- "Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of the irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis, and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deeply Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
- Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues
- Due to the astringent-like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner.
- The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
- It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay