Juniper Berry Essential Oil has a warm and resinous-sweet, renowned for its ability to support detoxification.
- Clear and relaxes the mind
- Supports water metabolism
- Detoxifies the body
- Powerful antioxidant
About Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper Berry essential oil can help with cleansing and detoxification through direct palm inhalation or diffuse. The oil is a great addition to your massage oils. When applied over the stomach, it can help with detoxification from overindulgence in eating and drinking. Juniper can enhance a calm and relaxed mood.
How to Use Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper Berry essential oil can be applied topically, diffused or through direct inhalation.
- For better skin just mix one drop in your moisturizer
- To relax your muscles and joints after a workout you can make a compress
- To support healthy water metabolism, blend up to a 5% dilution in a massage oil and massage on skin
- Add a few drops of the essential oil to your warm bath water to support healthy bladder/ urinary system.
Safety Considerations for Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper Berry is non-toxic, but should not be used by those that have kidney disease, acute bladder infections, or during pregnancy. Do not take the oil internally.
Blends well with:
Citrus oils such as bergamot essential oil, grapefruit essential oil and lime essential oil; conifer oils such as cedarwood essential oil, cypress essential oil and pine essential oil; also geranium essential oil, clary sage essential oil and vetiver.
Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
Composition: 100% Pure Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: ripe berries
Color: Clear to pale yellow
Odor: Fresh yet warm, terpenic, bittersweet, woody, conifer
Perfumery Note: Middle
Strength of Initial Aroma: Mild to medium