- Strong natural aphrodisiac and lifts the mood
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Beneficial for beautiful healthy skin
Ylang-ylang Essential Oil is a cooling oil that soothing and calming to the heart and mood. This incredibly luxurious natural oil has been trusted for centuries for beautifying the skin. Ylang-ylang oil is a natural regulator of sebum and can be applied to equal effect on the mature and youthful skin due to its balancing effect on both skin types. Also, have an affinity for the hair, it is often used to impart fuller, more luxurious hair and encourage growth. Ylang-ylang is a general tonic to the entire body.
The emotional hallmark of Ylang-ylang essential oil is a gentle euphoria which can be used during all phases of life to uplift emotions and soothe body and mind. It helps calm over-excited states and can be used to support grounding and stabilization during experiences of fear and upset.
Ylang-ylang oil beautifully raises the spirit, relaxes the mind and body, opens the heart and enhances euphoric sensual moods. It inspires creativity, boosts self-esteem and promotes peace, joy and inner trust. Ylang-ylang is an oil that belongs in everyone’s perfumery and apothecary, it is a true treasure from the world of flowers.
How to Use Complete Ylang-ylang Essential Oil
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Add a drop of ylang-ylang oil to your palms and rub together until you feel a slight warmth building, pause and take a few deep breaths to calm and relax. With your aromatherapy practices, you will find the benefits increasing as you incorporate it into your daily routine. You can keep a bottle of ylang-ylang by your entry hall to inhale as you come home to transform the busy energy of the day into a calm, uplifted state. We also offer Aromatherapy candles with pure Ylang-ylang essential oil, which can be used.
- Blend several drops ylang-ylang essential oil with a massage oil to help reduce the effects of daily stress.
- For a luxurious facial massage, blend a few drops into your favorite face cream and gently massage into neck and face, using small circular motion.
- Add several drops ylang-ylang to bath water for a calming and sensual aromatic bath experience.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Composition: 100% Pure Bulgarian Ylang-Ylang Oil
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowers
Color: Clear with a yellow tinge
Odor: Floral, Intensely sweet, fruity, delicate and fresh
Perfumery Note: Middle to base
Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong