Grapeseed Carrier Oil is the preferred carrier oil form our massage therapists clients. Our Grapeseed Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade, cold pressed with light yellow-green color and is popular in cosmetic manufacturing. This oil assists with skin repair and it is known to have antiseptic qualities.
- Soothes away dryness and irritation
- Speeds wound healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Quickly absorbed by the skin
About Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Grapeseed oil is the preferred carrier oil form many massage therapists because of its light, satin-like finish. Can be used for most massage therapy techniques. It has a smooth, silky texture without being greasy. It also has some astringent qualities and is good for oily skin. Grapeseed essential oil can also be found in wide range of cosmetics. This carrier oil can help promote hair growth while making it soft and smooth. Since Grapeseed oil has antioxidant properties, the oil can delay skin aging. The Grapeseed Carrier oil can provide protection from sun damage.
How to Use Grapeseed Carrier Oil
- This is the best carrier oil for massage therapy blends.
- For a moisturizer, apply Grapeseed Oil directly to the skin or use as a base for essential oils blends
Benefits of Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Grapeseed oil has a wide variety of benefits:
- Acne: Grapeseed oil has an antioxidant characteristic that prevents the pores from clogging and further prevents the outburst of acne. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that not only prevent acne outbreaks but also help to cure existing ones.
- Skin Tightening: Regular application of this oil results in skin tightening and toning. It is especially beneficial for people who have oily skin.
- Hair Growth: Grapeseed oil contains all the essential nutrients to help grow your hair faster. It contains Natural Vitamin E, proteins, minerals and linoleic acid that nourish the hair and scalp.
- Wound Healing: After any surgery or an injury, the oil helps to reduce the swelling faster. This is also due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Blends well with:
Blends well with all essential oils
Botanical Name: Vitis vinifera
Composition: 100% Pure Grapeseed Carrier Oil
Method of Extraction: Cold pressed
Plant Part: Grape Seeds
Color: Light green
Odor: Faint nutty scent, thin and light