Sage Dalmatian Essential Oil l is excellent in helping with memory functions and over-exercised muscles. This essential oil also raises blood pressure and should be used with caution.
- Stimulates and balances the nerves
- Treat cellulite and stretch marks
- Help stimulate hair growth
About Sage Dalmatian Essential Oil
Sage used to be known as a sacred herb by the Romans. The name Sage comes from the Latin word Salvia which means to save. It was used to cure snake bites. Back in the Middle Ages people used it to treat colds, liver troubles, and epilepsy. Today Sage is used to helping with depression, grief, and fatigues. It is also used to stimulate the digestive system and ease any painful muscles.
How to Use Sage Dalmatian Essential Oil
- Massage Oil: Just add a drop or two to your favorite massage oils and rub.
- Aromatic Bath: Add a couple of drops to your bath to help with muscle pain and stress
- Hair Growth: Mix together your favorite oils and add a couple of drops of Sage Dalmatian and rub it in your scalp
Mix together and store in a dark bottle. Rub a little into the scalp and roots of the hair very briskly for a few minutes. Wrap hair in a towel and leave for an hour or more.
Safety Considerations for Sage Dalmatian Essential Oil
Should not be used during pregnancy or for people who suffer from high blood pressure or epilepsy. It should be used in low concentrations as it can be toxic with overuse and can cause convulsions.
Blends well with:
Bergamot, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Orange, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemeon, Mint, Rosemary
Botanical Name: Salvia officinalis
Composition: 100% Pure Sage Dalmatian Essential Oil
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers/Buds
Odor: Herbaceous,sharp, fresh, camphoraceous
Perfumery Note: Middle
Strength of Initial Aroma: Strong