Tea Tree Essential Oil supremely purifying and possessing many benefits with a spicy, warm, woody, slightly tart-bitter, fresh aroma.
- Enhance skin health
- Boosts immune system
- Gives relief from a cough, cold, and congestion
- Restores and refreshes
- Spicy, warm, woody aroma
About Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea tree oil is one of the most well-known essential oils for purifying and cleansing. This essential oil supports wellness and is an excellent oil to use during those cold winter days. Due to its fast and effective healing capabilities, Tea Tree essential oil is a great addition to your medicine cabinet and first aid kit.
When properly diluted, Tea Tree oil can be applied topically in ointments and compresses to promote skin health, cleanse the skin and restore its healthy skin tissues.
How to Use Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Facial Steam: To bring comfort to the sinus, respiratory system and enhance skin health just add a couple of drops of the oil in a hot steaming bowl of water.
- Diffuser: When there are colds being passed around or just for everyday use, you can diffuse Tea Tree alone or in combination with eucalyptus and lavender.
- Compress: To encourage healthy skin to add a couple of drops of Tea Tree oil in some water, and then soak a cloth in the mixture and add it to the affected area.
- Clean House: To enhance home cleanliness you can add Tea Tree oil to your household cleaners to strengthen the purifying action.
Safety Considerations for Tea Tree Essential Oil
Do not take tea tree oil internally. Do not apply directly to the eyes or mucous membranes. The potential for Skin Irritation.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Composition: 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
Method of Extraction: Steam distilled
Plant Part: Tea Tree Leaves
Color: Clear with a yellow tinge
Odor: Spicy, warm, woody, slightly tart-bitter